1. WHAT INFORMATION DO WE PROCESS?
- Data communicated by the user
The user can access the reserved area of the site, and send optional, explicit and voluntary communications employing the contact forms found there or writing an e-mail to the addresses indicated on the same site: this involves the acquisition of data sent by the user, including the e-mail address and the consent to receive any response messages to their requests.
- Cookies and other tracking systems
The newsletter is distributed via e-mail, automatically and free of charge, to those requesting it by filling out the form on the website. The data provided will be used with IT and telematic tools for the sole purpose of providing the requested service. The data will be handled exclusively by the staff and collaborators of the Data Controller or its data supervisors. In order to stop receiving the newsletter, simply select the unsubscribe link present in each email received. In case of technical problems, an e-mail message may be sent to the Data Controller
- Unsolicited applications regarding job positions at Intermot s.r.l.
Each interested party may voluntarily provide personal information to Intermot s.r.l.in order submit their application for job openings, by sending a notice by e-mail and so allowing the Holder to the processing of personal data for that purpose.
The provision of data is required for the submission of the application only and therefore it is up to the individual candidate to send the curriculum vitae and any refusal will make it impossible to use the service, without further consequences.
The consent to data processing is not necessary, in accordance with art.111a of the Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 (the so called Privacy Code, as amended by Legislative Decree no. 101/2018) and Article 9, paragraph 2, letter b) of the GDPR, when processing relates to data contained in the spontaneously transmitted CVs from candidates for eventual establishment of the employment/collaboration relationship, even in the event of data which are included in the particular categories provided for in Article 9 of the GDPR (for example, in the event that the data in question should be known due to the working relationship to be established, with particular reference to the possible affiliation of the candidate to protected categories or the need to carry out pre-hiring medical examinations).By the time of the interview, the person concerned will be given all the information on the processing of their personal data.
The deletion of data sent by the user is carried out by sending a special request of the candidate to the Data Controller, using the addresses indicated in point 5 below (5. Who processes the data? And how can you contact him?)
2. HOW LONG DO WE HANDLE THE DATA?
- erases web-surfing data (par.1.1) immediately after processing as these data are used only to obtain anonymous statistics on site usage and to check its correct operation. The data could be used to ascertain liability in the event of any computer crimes against the website: currently, except for this possibility, data concerning web contacts are not stored for more than seven days.
- stores data provided by the user (par.1.2) and data on Unsolicited applications regarding job positions at Intermot S.r.l. (par.1.5) for the period necessary for the completion of the request and on the basis of the extent permitted by the applicable law;
- stores data related to subscription to the Newsletter (par.1.4) by a user for the period in which such service is active (i.e. until when the user does not revoke the consent freely given by the latter).Only the subscription and unsubscription data will be kept in a separate archive as long as allowed by the current legislation.
3. WHY DO WE PROCESS THE DATA?
The purpose of processing is:
- for paragraph 1.1, Surfing data, to make the site accessible and secure;
- for paragraph 1.2, Data provided by the user, to fulfil or give feedback to the requests sent by the person concerned;
- for paragraph 1.3, Cookies and other tracking systems, to make the site usable and functional for technical cookies as well as improve it and optimize it for the profiling cookies;
- for paragraph 1.4, Newsletter, to periodically send notices to the User;
- for paragraph 1.5, Unsolicited applications regarding job positions at Intermot s.r.l.(par.1.5), fulfil or give feedback to the requests sent by the person concerned.
4. ON WHICH LEGAL BASIS DO WE PROCESS THE DATA?
The legal basis is:
- for paragraph 1.1, Web-surfing data, the legitimate interest of the Data Controller;
- for paragraph 1.2, Data provided by the user, provision of services required by the person concerned;
- for paragraph 1.3, Cookies and other tracking systems, the legitimate interest for technical cookies and the consent for any profiling cookies;
- for paragraph 1.4, Newsletter, the consent;
- for paragraph 1.5, Unsolicited applications regarding job positions at Intermot s.r.l, the execution of a pre-contractual measure.
5. WHO PROCESSES THE DATA?AND HOW CAN YOU CONTACT THEM?
The Data Controller is INTERMOT S.R.L.(VAT No. 03316930365) with headquarters in Via Olanda 51, 41122 - Modena (e-mail:
, tel.:0598396661 fax:)(“Data Controller”).
6. WHO ARE THE DATA RECIPIENTS?
The personal data collected is also processed by the data controller's staff, acting on the basis of specific instructions provided for the purposes and methods of the processing itself.
Moreover, the data supervisors appointed by the Data Controller are the recipients of the data collected as a result of the Site consultation. The relevant list may be requested to the Data Controller using the contact details set out in the previous paragraph ("Who processes the data? And how can you contact them?)
7. WHAT ARE THE RIGHTS OF THE PERSON CONCERNED?
INTERMOT S.R.L. guarantees to each person concerned to be able to exercise at any time the rights provided by GDPR in relation to treatments carried out. More specifically, each person concerned has the right:
- of access, or to know whether the Data Controller processes or not their personal information and, if so, to access it in full even by receiving a copy of it (art. 15 GDPR)
- of rectification of inaccurate or incomplete personal data (art.16 GDPR);
- of cancellation of personal data (right to erasure) in the cases provided for by art. 17 GDPR;
- the right to restriction of processing, in the cases provided for in Article 18 GDPR;
- of data portability, i.e. to request and receive the personal data processed by the Data Controller, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and to request, if technically feasible, the data transmission to another controller without hindrance (art. 20 GDPR);
- of objecting to the processing of data for direct marketing purposes (Art. 21 GDPR).
The exercise of these rights may be performed by notice to the Data Controller (whose addresses are specified in paragraph 5 of this section).
In addition, the persons concerned who believe that the processing of personal data relating to them made through this site is in violation of the provisions of the Regulation have the right to file a complaint to the supervisory authorities (for Italy, the Authority for the Protection of Personal Data: www.garanteprivacy.it), according to art. 77 GDPR, or take action before an ordinary court (art. 79 GDPR).